Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Got cha!

Last night, had porridge steamboat @ Farmland, Jalan Pudu with boyf and colleagues after work.















 Wasn't have appetite at the moment cos' I was suffering cough and sore throat. I can't even sleep well at night. fml*




















See, the restaurant even wrapped eating utensils.

















 We ordered loads of food. Of cause my favourite lamb! Wohhooo~
















 Porridge~ Wanted to eat the porridge only due to my sickness. But what impressive is my sore throat gone once I had the porridge and I feel much more better. So I started to eat till my stomach asked to stop.















Finished our supper then head off to home. The next day, accompanied my boyf to work again. Hang out at the place that I'd always be, Starbucks! Claps* I've redeemed the Starbucks planner 2011!















Taaaadaaa~ Feel glad that I've saved my purse for 55bucks!















 The calendar.

















 Lovin' it. Yo, my planner! Gotcha! hehes.




















 You even get free vouchers inside. Free beverage and muffin! Oh, ILY Starbucks!















For Starbucks fans, go grab yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment