Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mood: Happy

Oops, sorry for the late post. Alright, let's talk about last Saturday night(15 Jan 2010). I think it was a mega lucky day for chinese cos' there are plenty people get married on that day. Early in the morning, boyf and brothers went to fetch the bride. As picture shown, do you spot him? Hehes.



















Then I followed boyf to attend the buffet dinner at the groom's house. Otw. Ouuchh, really hate my make-up-of-the-day. It sucks to the MAX. Screw it! Due to the new eyeliner, thus I can't handle it well. The eyeliner keep going way too sharp.
























But, but, I love my hair-of-the-day. Straight, soft, smooth, silk, and yeah! Fyi, I did straightening @APT saloon for 250bulks. Expensive, right? Screww APT! You're blacklisted. Yup, I've given up to my curly long hair. Sob, have started to miss my mega long curly hair.
























Had buffet there. Duh? Then have a brief chatting session with brothers before we back to home. The next day, Sunday is working day. Well, followed boyf go working at Metro Kajang. Noted that my boyf and I seldom go work out/exercise? Well, we've dicussed together and decided to play badminton. So, what's next after decision? In chinese, 整装再出发! First of all, sport attire! This is for boyf. Hehes.
























Besides that, spent RM300+ for buying racquets with bundle which included 2 racquets(YONEX), free racquet bag(Pink), free a pair of sport shoes, free socks, free grip and free string! Sounds interesting right? I just love the pinky yonex bag so so so much! 



























































This is boyf's new shoes. Chosen white/red for him cos I think the colour is sharp! Thumbs up!



















We're fully prepared but only find difficulties in booking badminton court somehow. Some courts are full-booking, some close at night, some too far away. Anyway, still working on it. So, yea. Wish everyone stay healthy! Cheers.


Well, some of you might do not know that I've started my college lifey, hooorayyy! Had Digital Graphic lecture class today at Mac Lab. Here it is. See, all iMac.


















I think these are all 27 inches, mega large screen.



















Hehes. My facebook profile, just a random picture.



















Chiang-chiang. My homework-of-today. Create Doramon and Hello Kitty using Adobe inDesign Cs4. Like it not?



















What a fun lecture I had this morning. Next, it's brunch timee! Move myself to the new food court in Taylors. Plenty of food choices. Thumbs up!


















This is my brunch. Salmon Bento, it costs RM13.90



















Alright, that's the end of my college day. Hmmmm, Starbucks later? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment