Thursday, January 27, 2011

Homecoming

Hi peeps, sorry for being lazy to blog. Wasn't really busy, just lil' lazy, oooppsss. Alright, here to blog about Monday. Well, dressed myself up cos Imma have a karoke session with boyf's brothers at midnight. Not forget to cam-whore! Kinda love the make-up-of-the-day, and the top! Look polite, right? Hehes.




Headed to Neway@Leisure Mall. Oh yea, guess what? Mum did the hair for me. Awesome! Took plenty of pichas with him todayy. But, too bad, he always look tired. Poor my dear!


Was offered a big room. We captured this in the washroom. Do not misunderstanding, we did nothing else except cam-whore. 


Starved due to we're rushing. Ordered Carbonara Spaghetti costs 18bulks which I think it's pretty expensive and this really dissapointed me.


It was boyf's friend, Yu's big day. Celebrated there and took group picha but I haven't get it yet. lol. Boyf and I left around 2am cos' I'm exhausted.


The next day, went to shopping@Sungei Wang in order to buy boyf CNY new clothes.


But, ended up with only 1 RED tee.  

Fed up. Anyway, might shop again before CNY. Next, moved our ass(s) to Pavillion, KL.  Had our dinner@Sakae Sushi.


Look at him, acting cool.







One thing can't survive without, Wasabi!


My favourite, Chawan Mushi.


Gyoza, thumbs up!


Boyf's chicken katsu don.


Potato salad, yummy.


Must order! Salmon sashimi.


Following, had our movie session at GSC. Homecoming by Jack Neo, fall for his movies like seriously. His movies are all must-to-watch!! loves.

Lastly, home sweet home.
( ",)

No comments:

Post a Comment