Friday, January 14, 2011

Paranormal Activity 2

 Hmmmm..Hi all. It's was Friday.Well, boyf went to work early in the morning while I continue my sweet dreams at his home. Woke up in the evening, called him and asked him to go for movie tonight cos it's off day tomorrow! He then tried to book ticket by online but failed. Screw gsc.com.my.


Dress up myself then waited him to be home. While waiting, never forget to cam-whore. *wink* First, with my new spec. Bought at Sunglass and Vision World @RM168 for both frame and lens. Well, idk why I didn't choose Focus Point? I wonder.


Secondly, cutee version with webcam effect. 0mfg! Damn cuteee.


Next, an ordinary version. Hatee my make-up today. The eyeliner is going too sharp somehow. And yea, finally i forced myself to put this mega V-shaped top on!


Close up. Sorry for the shots cos I was too boring at homee. LOL.


Finally, he's home. So yeah, rushed to GSC, Pavillion . Did not even have our dinner yet. On the way. Let's guess what's this? 


It's my Gucci pillow. Love it much!


Boyf of the day. Oh no! Why he show me such tired facey? Hatee it. Grrrrrr.


Queuing up in order to buy the tickets. Screw the gsc.com.my again for wasting my time to Q. Please, if you could hear me, upgrade your webbie! 


Alright, got the tickets on my hand! 
Movie: Paranormal Activity 2
Time: 11pm
Hall: 4


Moved our ass into the hall. Felt damn excited to watch this. I've been tagging boyf for this movie since last year. Btw, we bought loads of food like we're hungry ghost. Let's see, Chicken nuggets set(large), New York Hot Dog, Mashed potato, Corn-in-cup and Green teas. Finished the food before the movie get started. Proven that we're really really starved!


Movie ended but my heart still beating fast. Off to yamcha with friends at Black and White, Pandan Indah. Watched Asian Cup, Bahrain VS India, 5-2. Bahrain WIN!



Back to home sweet home at 2 something. Can't fall asleep. Alright, let's talk about the movie. It's absolutely horrible. lol. And guess what, the casts blah-blah-blah on the screen but there are no subtitles!! Not at all. Can't catch up sometimes, they blah too fast, missed the scenes. And, the ending SUCKS to the max!! After Katie murdered, screen blackout for few minutes. Stoned there watching the blackie screen. Then, an epilogue text states that Ali(the daughter) returned home after school trip and found that her family members are killed, Katie(the murderer) and Hunter(the baby) whereabouts remain unknown.Following by credits. Screw it!


Anyway, the rate for horror movie is average. At least it made someone cried and it caused me insomnia. I stay up whole night, yeah.

Currently is 9.47am. I'm stunning at Mcd. Gotta off soon cos' my battery dying.

Well, tonight will be havin' buffet at friend's house for his marriage.
Congratulations, again.

So, maybe I'll be seeing you all tomorrow..byes~
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment