Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday 528

Straight went up to Genting after we got back from LCCT and had Bak Kut Teh as our dinner. Stayed at Starbucks for hours. Didn't take any picture as we all were really exhausted.

28th May The next day, over slept. Get myself prepare then off to yamcha with the boyf and friends. Love the top of today. Do you?

Met Spy, Shirley, Jackson and Kexin at Moe De Cafe, K-gallery. Kinda weird blue light.



Thanks boyf for the cake from Baskin Robbin.





After yamcha session, boyf and I went to the Ship at Bukit Bintang for steak, yeah~ Hoho!

Then we're off to Pavillion for movie. Otw to Pavillion, saw a lil' cute girl selling roses and she called me jiejie. Omg, my heart melted and boyf bought a red rose for me.



Watched Pirates of the Caribbean. Awesome movie, I love the mermaid part at Whitecap Bay. They're so pretty and gorgeous. *Thumbs up*


So, that's it about my birthday post. Kinda simple, yeah~ Sokay, anyways, I will be working start from 1st June. Might be busy working with boyf and I swear I will buy myself an Iphone 4G White in July =D

No comments:

Post a Comment