Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Priest

Hoho. Went out for movie again.Facebook-ing while waiting the boyf to pick me up.


Headed to OneUtama, again. Hoho~ Cam-whore in the wash room is a must-to-do.

Taaadaaa~ Just a random ones. All my favourites are in! My Gucci, my TX7, my berry and myself! *wink*
The show is on 11.45pm~ PRIEST!
Vampire killer, yea, that's about it. Not bad I would say.

Currently at home. It's 2.30am.
Promised myself to thank boyf every single day.
So today, bii, thanks again for teman me to watch movie. Love you!

I got no plan for tomorrow, arghhh~
I wanted to hang out. Wanted to shop! But have to save money for the Phuket trip, don't wanna spend too much money of the boyf's. Wanted to go yamcha. But the weather outside is so freaking hot weyhh. I hate sweating so I better stay at home and enjoy the air-cond. *wind wind*

Well, I guess there will be lotsa movies coming on. Cos the couple, Jackson and Kexin love to go cinema a lot. Yeah, they're like watching every single movie showing.

Let's see.. What am I suppose to do now? Idk.. Online, online, and online..
I'm pretty sure that I'll blog very often, mean it. Ciaozzz =D

No comments:

Post a Comment