Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm breaking free!

Thursday
5th May 2011
 
It's boyf's off day. Otw.

To Pavillion. Wanted to watch Fast and Furious 5 but the tickets are sold out from 8pm-12am. *Holy Shit* Okay, I'll take Thor then. Fulled booking! Bought 2 tickets for "The Detective 2" at 11pm reluctantly. Anyway, peace!


Since we're there earlier, boyf and I were in dilemma for choosing Starbucks or La Bodega. Finally, it's......*drum rolls*

Omfg, I looked sucks in this picture...Kill me!

Boyf ain't better. *Ngek ngek*
 
Sorry to say that this movie is sucks to the MAX. I can't get the storyline, no intro and no ending. It's not even horror!*lol* So dissapointed to Aaron Kwok.


Friday
6th May

The last day of final exam. The paper was pretty easy, for me. *Ngek Ngek* Only 0.75/40 to pass this subject, hoho! 

11am
The end of the semester 2! Hooooray!
Let's enjoy 3 months holidays!

Alright, back to the topic. After exam, went to Menara KBS located at Putra Jaya to support Cheryl Teh as she will be representing Charm All Star(National Cheerleading team) to perform.

Me and her. Before she change attire.


Really light make up today. xD


The girl in cheer attire.

Performing.


Claps for her. Charm was used to be my favourite cheer team when I was in high school, involved in cheerleading too! Scream for CHARM! Back to home at 6pm. I was really exhausted. Get enough sleep is the first duty!

Saturday
7th May

Woke up at 12pm. Take bath, make up and dress up.
*Taaaaa-daaaaa*





Went to fetch Ke Xin then we're off to Neway@One Utama for Happy hour K session.


Then we're off to Jusco. Thanks her for accompany me to buy contact lenses as I need em' in my daily make up. Can't believe that I've actually bought FreshKon. 

I'm so excited. Show ya pictures soon! 
See yaaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment