Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thank you!

Yesterday went movie with boyf, jackson and kexin. Recently, 2 pairs of us always stick together. Boyf reached my home, but holy shit! I just finished my bath, and my face is plain naked! So sorry baby, you gotta wait..*wink* Make up done within 15minutes. Cool right? But the eyeliner ain't smooth at all. Outcome, taa-daaa~

Wanted to drive but he will never ever lemme drive. *Sob* Reached 1Utama and bought tickets. This is the third time I came for Fast5. Luckily tickets are still available. Hoho~ waited for em'


The show started at 12.30am. Awesome movie! I just cant stop "omg" ! Hehehs. Superb impressive! Hoho~ Love it! Second best movie in 2011. Didn't know what was the first one? Nah, if you were my reader, you would know. Nvm, i will tell ya. It was "Battle of L.A". The superb spirit of US marines versus aliens. *Thumbs up*


Home sweet home at 3am. Thank you for boyf to teman me although he has to work on the next day. Imma thank him for every single day, for what he has done for me. I love you, bii! 

No comments:

Post a Comment