Friday, May 13, 2011

Reviews

Hihi. Watched few HOT shows recently, 4 days in a row! WOW~ Thanks to the superb couple(Jackson and Kexin) who seriously addicted to movies! They're like calling the boyf everyday, asking:"Hey, wanna go for movie?" Then boyf will turn up asking me:"Hey, wanna go for movie?" So I'm the one who will definitely say;" YES! Why not?" Hehehs. I guess it's not too late to do a lil' review for the movies? Sokay...Let's just begin from the latest I've watched.


Punished by Anthony Wong, Richie Jen and Janice Man.
That day I told my mum that I'm off to watch his movie, mum said eeeww, his moviee is a lil' disgusting~ Hoho, yes it is..Just like Ebola Syndrome(2007), I watched it! You guys should watch too if you wanna know how disgusting or horror it was.. Alright, back to the topic. I hardly can get the storyline, talking about karma that goes back to Anthony, caused death of his own daughter. That's why, I told boyf, don't lansi others, you'll get punished. Kinda like the character of JM, hmmm, rich and spoiled girl who addicted to drugs.*Flashback* Ehemm, like her singing too =D  Rating: 2/5


Priest by Paul Battany.
Well, talking about the vampire killers. The main actor, oh poor dear, he don't have a name in the movie, did he? The name is just priest. Love his spirit for saving his own daughter all the way fighting with vampires. Fighting and killing~Frightened by the human vampire, hope there's no such thing around me. And yeah, MaggieQ is in the show too! She's damn freaking hot, but too bad, not sexy enough. Sokay, she's a priest too. Alright... Rating: 3/5


Fast and Furious 5
It's absolutely an awesome movie! Guess I need not to talk much bout it, everyone will watch it, right? Anyway, please note that it's illegal to drive like them/steal police cars/steal money or what-whatever, k.... Guess after this movie, there will be more mad drivers on the road. *Pray* Rating: 5/5

THOR

What's about this based-on comic book movie? *Thumbs up* Love THOR, he's so handsome. Too bad, I didn't watch it in 3D, full of regrets. This is also an must-to-watch in 2011. But why, since he's the next king of Asgard, why can't he just re-build Bifrost bridge and go back to Jane, bring her to be the queen. It's fairytale, isn't? Rating: 5/5


The Detective 2 by Aaron Kwok.
I don't understand this storyline, I mean at all. Perhaps I didn't watch the last episode. I watched this because the tickets for Fast5 was full booking. It sucks! Haha. Rating: 0/5

By the way, since I'm havin' sem break, I'm so freaking free at home. Keep watching drama non-stop. HongKong and Taiwan's. Hereby recommending; The Fierce Wife.

The story started with the wifey(Sonia Sui) was happily married with her husband and they have an adorable daughter. She would sacrifice anything and everything for her husband. The hubby, was used to be a really perfect husband until, the cousin came into their life. They cheated on the wifey. The cousin wanted to leave but somehow the hubby can't let go then he divorced with the wifey. I cried for this. I love the character of wifey and she's so pretty, elegant, gorgeous but yet fragile...I will not do such thing to her if she would in my real world. *slap*

Okay, enough talking bout drama, boring right? I just wanna share. Hehehs. Can't sleep at night cos I sleep too much at noon. Havin' insomnia here, still wide awake although it's 4am. *sigh*

Holidays here. Birthday coming. Phuket going. Love life like this! Cheers!

*Photo-sharing time*




Hoho~ Not sure what Imma do later. Probably drama/online. See ya! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment