Saturday, May 21, 2011

Insidious

May 19 Went to GSC, Pavillion for a movie session with boyf and yes, of course not without the lovely couple, Jackson and KeXin. Own made nails *wink*

Reached Pavillion. I was really nervous before the movie show. Guess which I will be watching?

Taaadaaaa~ Insidous at 11.40pm. 

I've heard that this movie is effing scary but I insists to watch it. *Slap* Was damn regret after the show. Absolutely horrible I would say. There are plenty of scenes that would scared you; when the mum heard some voices yelling, when the she opened the door and saw a man standing by the window,when she found out a bloody handprint on Dalton a.k.a her son's bedsheets, when she was attacked and a lot more. Go watch by yourself and discover how horrible it is. Fyi, I couldn't fall asleep that night after I watched it. I dare not to close my eyes for a second and the lights were on till the next day morning. Thanks to the movie. I always swear that I will never ever watch scary movie in the future but as time goes by, I still do. *WTF*

Although it was two days ago, but I can hardly sleep these days. I sleep with boyf quite often cos' at the very least he can hug me at night so I would feel safe. Oh yeah, dreamt that I made UV gel nails so I did! *Teeehee* Thanks to JC!


I love my nails, indeed. And they're superb that they blink all the time. Hoho, I'm going to Phuket soon. Counting down: 2 days! I'm getting excited. Wow!

Played with boyf's Iphone 4G just now. I swear Imma got it! As a birthday present for myself =D




No comments:

Post a Comment