Friday, December 3, 2010

BBQ dinner =D

 Hey all, here I am again to update a lil'. Well, December seem to be the last month of the year. Of course, nevertheless, the most important festival falls in December- Christmas Day! Christmas is comin' soon, expecting? Well, for me? Not at all. Supposed to celebrate Christmas party with family but not really interested though. LOLs. Anyway, forget bout' it. I knew that my Christmas wish for this year will never ever come true. See, shopping malls are decorating for Christmas. Did captured a picture at Sungei Wang Plaza. Jingle Bell~ =D



Well, today is my off day with boyf. As usual, we sleep till late noon at home. Woke up at 2 something. Sweet dreams were interrupted by his phone ringtone. 35 missed call!! What a manager. LOLs. Since we had enough rest, thus we moved to have our brunch, Ban Mee. After brunch, we were supposed to knock off to police station at Ampang to pay the saman. Given up since there were too-too-too many people queuing up. Next, went back home to watch drama, yes again! 8pm, it's dinner time! Before dinner, boyf wanted to have a hair cut so we headed to ChaRen saloon and so I washed my long-long hair too. *Teehee* Spent RM54 for 2 person, I think it's ain't cheap. Blew my hair to straight and I didn't put on any make-up due to I left my cosmetics at home.



















For seriously, I hate my eye bag! I slept more than 10 hours on off day, I wonder why? T~T



















 Super-duper casual wear.



















 Brain-storming of what-to-eat. Lastly, we made our decision to have BBQ as our dinner. Let's head to Restaurant Yakiniku located somewhere else in Pandan Indah.















 The menu.



















 Lips-Smacking BBQ Choices!



















 The boyf.



















 We ordered the set for two pax. It costs RM28.80 that included bacon, lamb, chicken meat, bean-curd, 2 rice and 2 drinks.















Not forgetting, sea-weed egg soup too!
















 Undeniable, we are two hungry ghosts. We started our very own BBQ session immediately.














 Oh, my favourite lamb meat! I feel too bad cause I eat lamb meat too often recently. Aaaaaawwww!



















The special sauce. It taste like soy sauce but it's not as salty as it.

















The best-est thing of the restaurant- We are allowed to smoke inside under air-conditional. Good news to all smokers, right? Unlike the BBQ plaza, their food is better but anti-smoking inside. LOLs.















Boyf and I were full enough, even I find difficult to walk. LOLs, the side-effect of eating too much. Forget about diet in front of food! Alright, next round's turn. Off to Black and White cafe at Pandan Indah. The cafe is owned by boyf's friends. We're going to celebrate his friend's birthday there. Currently blogging here, since we're still waiting for 'em. Anyway, happy 24th birthday to Qing Ji Pang!
















Well, let's see if I capture any pictures I'll upload here. Facebook is calling me and I gtg now. Ciaozz. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment