Thursday, December 2, 2010

Emo Today T..T

Well, hi guys. I don't really remember where did I stop from the last post? So yeah, the night at my boyf's house. Alright, let's continue. So the following days, I still stay with him though. And guess what? I'm back to work as a full-timer! Thus, I'm pretty busy recently. Anyway, I swear I wouldn't neglect my blog ever!

Just another extra boring and ordinary working days. But not today! I'm too emotional today and when I'm emo, even a small matter will ruins my mood to the MAX. Say HI to DECEMBER! Since it's the beginning of the month, my outlet dosen't have much business. What have frustrated me today is I found out that my job is just to sit and do nothing there. Ain't joking! I wonder where my customers gone? Where are those rich malays? LOLs. I just can't stop asking myself why I should work? Forced myself to wake up early in the morning, forced to face the traffic jam, forced to sit and do nothing, forced to wait until 10 o' clock at night, forced to waste my 12 hours and etc. I started to brain-strom. Well, I'm a teenager. Let's check out what my friends are doing while having semester break? They chill around, hang out, have fun, sleep whole day..What am I doing here? Am I really that broke?Not really.
Whatever? As the quote said, "Choose the one you love, love the one you've chosen". Therefore, life's like this. FML

Next, wondering what I've been doing within this super-duper bored 12 hours? Facebook? Certainly! Besides that, I've went through some websites of Star Cruise. Yup! I became so excited and I really wish to go especially the Star Virgo! That's what I've told my boyf few months ago. We discussed about, it seems like we're are about to book it by tomorrow! Unfortunately, as time goes by, here December came. I've checked the packages offered but majority of it ended by the mid of this month. That's mean, I do not have enough time even though I have plenty of cash. I'm looking forward the Executive Suite that costs around 5k in Ringgit Malaysia.I expect for this wonderful trip but whenever I plan for trips, it reminds me of my previous relationship. Every trip that I planned will never come true, just like the Thailand trip. I'm fed up! Just stop talking bout' travels. FML

Shut down the travel mode and it's time to go home. Another sad case, my boyf is having meeting with the boss tonight and that's mean I have to stay at home alone. Fine, I thought that it's okay, I still have facebook.How sad the wi-fi connection keep disconnect, I was freaking gone mad till I text him non-stop to screw him 99. We rarely argue, indeed. He adores me alot though.LOLs.

Alright, he's back now, finally! Bought me new drama series, Growing through the life摘星之旅. We watch dramas like crazy as we have just finish watching No regrets义海豪情 and Gun Metal Grey刑警.

Let's feedback for the dramas.
Growing through the life摘星之旅
- No feedback available due to I haven't watch yet, not even a episode. Hoping that it is a interesting story.
No regrets义海豪情
- Thumbs up. It is absolutely awesome! I love the actors and actress, their acting are just damn real and touching too. I love the storyline, that audiences can't really predict what's next. I would give the rate as 5/5 stars!
Gun Metal Grey刑警
- Overall, the story is not that bad. At the very least, it is interesting too. My boyf and I often sleep pretty late in the midnight because we can't wait to watch the next episode.
Teehee. I got to go now. Will update soon. See you all, ciaoz =D


No comments:

Post a Comment