Wednesday, December 22, 2010

UV gel 3D nails

Hey peeps, I'm back. Currently at Starbucks@Times Square,KL. Yup, I'm here to blog, while waiting boyf. He is now at Thai massage. So, let's continue, as I said in last post, colleagues and I went to The Ship for celebration. What to celebrate? Well, our boss had given target to us that the task is to sell 10 units of Blackberry Storm 1 a.k.a 9500 in less than a month time. So yea, our group has successfully hit the target and even we sold out more than that. *Claps* We also redeemed our commission as reward. *wink* Don't ask me how much I got, try to guess? It's a 3 digits amount. Although it's not a really big amount, but it's extra. So yeah, we all seemed to be damn excited!

Back to the topic. After work, we all gathered at The Ship@Jalan Sultan Ismail.




































All of us were waiting for free spaces, as inside was damn packed and full booking! It's a stupid act that we all have forgotten to book! LOL, waited outside for idk how long, half an hour perhaps? Damit! Idk why The Ship@Jalan Sultan Ismail is so damn crowded? Hate it as the management didn't want to open the 2nd floor section.






















The Best Steak in Town pulak? I don't think so. Really dissapointed.


















The younger brother of our GM- Wai.






















It's me in the washroom. Finally we managed to squeezed in. LOL.























No doubt. It's me again. Didn't really put on make up. Sorryyyyy~






















There were total 9 person of us included Walter, Tony and boyf a.k.a the managers, vincent, wai, jackson, fendi, darren and me!

















Boyf ordered Tiger Prawn Combo. He said it is sucks! Well, I ordered New Zealand Lamb Chop for myself but forgotten to take any picha of it cos' I was toooo hungry.

















The bill was total RM450+. Idk the exact figure. It's much more cheaper than what I imagined as each of us only paid RM40+.

Alright, the end of The Ship stories. Next, it came to our OFF day again. Went to make nail art at 6th floor, Sungei Wang Plaza. Intended to make UV gel nails again but was confused which colours to choose. Look, there are plenty of colours.

















Finally picked two main colours, they are black and blue. Tried black but the colour looks too dull so I have chosen blue at last! At least it can be match with mu uniform. lol.

















See, this is just a trial.Tried to blend 3 colours, dark blue, light blue and purple but failed to cos' the length of my nails wasn't long enough. Sob*


















The outcome after 3 hours! Blue ocean UV gel with Korea 3D roses. Like it not?

















Well, it costs me RM180 for the nails. It's okie, as long as I like it. Boyf loves it too!


Then, off to Times Square stated as above. Boyf went to Thai massage and I'm blogging here. I'm brainless indeed to choose this Starbucks in TS! It's like everyone here with their own laptop(s) and we are all sharing the wi-fi! That's why the connection is super duper slow! Grrrrr. Whatever, I'm done with my post, finally.

Alright, not much plans coming in the following weeks. The only plan is work and earn more and more money! But might accompany boyf to Puchong in order to check out the new house there on 27th Dec. LOL.Then my college life will restart on 10th January! Oh yea, here's a good news to announce! I've checked my final exam results on student portal. Feel glad that I did not fail any subject! Something unexpected is I got a B for Management, yeah! I said I did put on effort. =D A lot of things to be done, gotta pay semester fees, do subject online registration and blah blah blah.

Imma stop here. Boyf's ready to go and we're about to rush back home to eat tang yuan.Unfortunately I couldn't gather with my family cos' they headed back to hometown and I have to work.Anyway, Happy Winter Solstice to all ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment