Friday, December 10, 2010

Times Square Day

Alright guys, what's the time now? 3.57am Just got home. Let's talk about today! As I've mentioned in my previous post, Today is my OFF DAY. Said I planned to go sing K, make nail art and Thai massage at Times Square with my boyf right? Nothing better than to describe today as a  Black Friday, indeed. You know, black in cantonese- unlucky. Scroll~ 
 


A lot of entertainment to do enjoyed but I woke up late, damn late! Boyf tried to wake me up at 2pm but I only can get myself up at 3 o'clock something, it's almost 4pm. Blaming myself, shouldn't have to stay up till late night just for dramas. Yea, he waited me for an hour plus, sitting by my side and watching his baby sleeping. He will never dare to force me wake up, cause I will be extremely hot-tempered when somebody wake me up. Sorry boyf, I knew you were hungry. See, first thing- woke up late.


Second thing, was about to dress myself up but unfortunately, I left all my lovely cosmetics at my home. Drive all the way back from Ampang to Kepong just for make-up. Had ban-mee as our brunch.


It's almost 7pm when everything's done. Off to Times Square right away, wanted to cam-whore on the way. Third thing, left my camera at home. Damnit! Chill. Wasn't really satisfied with the outcome by Blackberry. I wonder it's angle's problem/ my face is getting fat?




















Taadaa~ The outfit of today. New Gucci, skinny jeans and black high-heel. Loves this matching. Boyf loves this too!















Hehes. Thanks mummy bought me new Gucci. Although it looks a lil' weird, but I still love it!





















Guess what pissed me off? We reached TS at almost 8pm! Thanks to the f**king traffic jam along Jalan Loke Yew and Jalan Imbi. LOL, this is KL.















 Here the fourth thing came. Boyf and I went to Maybank ATM machine in order to cash out. Careful here, do not drop your spec! Boyf's ATM card was stuck in the stupid machine. Laugh Out Loud! Failed to cash out, called Maybank and the officer said when they've got his card will call him to redeem.

Well, forget about cash out. We gave up sing k's plan cause we both are suffering flu seriously. Oh flu, why won't you come tomorrow? Next, we went all Nail Shops in TS, I'm f**king desperate to make UV gel nails! Fifth thing- All nails shops are about to close! Hello? It's only 8pm! TS Management, this is how you manage?

Again, failed to do nail art. How about Thai massage? 5th floor. Was praying: At the very least, let me massage please. The result was FULL booking. *Claps*


See, apparently today is a Black Friday , isn't? All my plans were epic failure. Changed to plan B- Movie! Boyf wanted to watch Bruce Lee but I suggested Lelio Popo. We've got free tickets! Movie shows at 9.30pm















While waiting for the movie, we went for our dinner at Food and Tea.















I ordered my fav, cheese baked rice with chicken wings!















 The menu. Well, food and tea has changed a lot. They are now having more choices on food and of course beverages. 















Thanks boyf for helping me to cut the chicken wings into small pieces. He's effing adorable!



















 Smile! ILY




















After dinner, it's movie showing time! No regrets for choosing this movie! Acted by KK and Luke, the local DJ. And the actress use Blackberry Bold II same as mine. Suprised! Just LMAO for the whole movie. Yea, nothing but just laugh like crazy. Not bad too.

















Next movie that Imma watch is Just Call Me Nobody 大笑江湖. Acted by小小彬, he's really really cutee! Showing on 16th of this month. Do not miss it!

















Went shopping for a while. Bought my Blackberry a Hello Kitty case! Wanted to get a blink blink case but couldn't find. Forget bout' it. Bought this at RM25. Boyf tried hard persuading me to buy at Sungei Wang cause he can get cheaper price but he just failed to do so. LOL.



















Omfg. I looked damn fat, should motivate myself to diet. I really should.






















Anyway, still had fun with boyf although today is a black day. As long as you are by my side, Steven Yeoh, you brighten up my days! Ooops, didn't take any picha with him. Sorrrry.

Finished our movie at 11.30pm. Boyf fetched me home then I went yamcha with SeeTohAuThung and Ewon Lowlow at Kepong Food Court. Back to sweet home at 2am. * Claps *


Here it came to the end of today.


Oh yea, tomorrow will have a gathering for primary schoolmates. Having steamboat, perhaps? Looking forward to meet up boys and girls since I didn't meet some of em' for 5 years long. But, but, I'm a lil' anxious here, worries about what-to-wear, even afraid that we might feel strange/weird, or they don't like me/ I can't recognize them or we can't communicate etc.


Whatever, it's 4.57am. Yup, I spent an hour to blog. I got to go to bed now. Everything will be fine tomorrow. Dear 6A@2004 students, I miss you all and see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment