Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Serendipity!

Yesterday was a pretty night. Boyf and I went to pick up his mum nearby KLCC.I've never been to this Suria KLCC before even though it is famous. I swear to myself, one day I will shopping like crazy in KLCC.
Look, KLCC.





















The next day, bought mummy and myself Christmas presents! Korea Beauty Square is having great sale promotion at Sungei Wang and Fahrenheit 88, KL. The fair started from 1st Dec till !st Jan. Go grab yours!

































Wondering what I've bought? Let's check it out.

















This is what I've chosen for mummy. My Beloved One for Her 3 in 1 products which including cleanser, toner and essence cream. It costs only RM99! And, you get a free lip gloss! Show ya pictures later!

















Taaadaa~ This is what I bought for myself. *Claps* Skin 79 Christmas Serendipity(limited edition) that costs RM 169. It's Jolin Tsai, my dream woman. Yea, I wanna be like her. She's just sexy, pretty, charming, hardworking, and absolutely awsome!

















Let's check out what's inside.  Taaadaaa~

















Diamond: The Prestige BB cream/40g and you get 1 mini BB cream for FREE!






















Diamond Star Glow Ball Powder (Highlighter). This is adorable, indeed. You know, girls fall for blinking cutee stuffs.

















And yeah, this is it! The rose-shaped lip gloss. Cutee right?

















In red. Boyf touched it and spoiled it. Grrrrrrrrr~


















Satisfied enough although I spent a lot. Thanks boyf for sponsored me 100 bulks. Love you!


At night, it's moviee time! Off to Pavilion KL with boyf.






















Christmas decoration!






















Watched "Just Call Me Nobody" acted by Xiaoxiaobin, as I've said Imma watch it. Overall, this moviee just LMAO! But one thing, Xiaoxiaobin only appeared for few minutes, really dissapointed! Hoping that more of his movies will be coming out in the future. =D
























Late night, back home and sleep. The next day, working again. Tonight going to The Ship with boyf and colleagues for celebrating. For? Hehes. I will tell ya in the next post. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment