Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blackberry Bold II

I'm busy working recently, anyway I still miss my blog. Alright, working days are extra ordinary but one thing I must mention is I've got my new smartphones! Thanks to my boyf who bought me the BB9700. Taadaa~ Blackberry Bold II















I'm absolutely in love with this phone. Well, the new BB is much more better than my old ones. The color resolution is sharper, the mega pixels is better, the processor is faster, it is lighter, smaller and overall, I'm loving it! Spent plenty of time on switching devices, downloading applications, customizing my menu and etc. Going crazy with the applications, even more addicted to Blackberry compared to last time. 


Lol. Talk about applications, I rarely use BBM recently. BBM always plays the most important role in Blackberry but I only BBM with my boyf and colleagues. These days I stays with my boyf so I need not to BBM him as I'm facing him 24 hours per day. Besides, I'm having my sem break now for 1 month long and that's why I seldom contact my classmates. Hmm, BBM seemed to be useless for me. However, it is still important.









 And of course, not forgetting twitter too~ Well, I've downloaded UberTwitter. It is faster than the previous twitter but still not really use to it yet.I'm like twitting from the morning to the night.LOL.





Pretty addicted to WhatsApp. This application allows users to chat with Iphone's users and it is FOC! Plus, it update automatically from your contacts which means it can detect Iphone's users from your contacts. Something pretty alike like BBM and saves money too instead of by phone/text msgs.










To be honest, I'm like checking my FaceBook for every 5mins. LOLs. The best-est app ever!! Thinking of downloading chat for facebook but it costs USD0.99. So yeah, perhaps.

Oh yea, another one of my favourite app! Guess what? A really really cutee and useful app- MunnchScreen! Just munch any screen that you wish to save/share just like taking pichas. My boyf loves it too!











Boyf and I downloaded BeBuzz LED lights. It blinks with different colours when you've got a call. It's freaking charming! 


Hmmm, in love with Rihanna feat Eminem's "Love the way you lie part two" as my msg ringtone. * On the first page of our story, the future seems so bright.And this thing turned out so evil, I don’t know why I’m still surprised.Even angels have........*

 Still miss my Bold I.

















Tomorrow will be my off day. Planned with my boyf that we're going to sing k at noon and I'm gon' make nail art while he's going to Thai massage. So yeah, looking forward tomorrow. The very first time I sing with boyf alone. Will update soon* 


Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment