Friday, September 11, 2009

TH/New hair cut

Yesterday sneak out at midnight
Had "dim-sum" with baby man

2am-Home sweet home
Tried to sleep but I was sufferin' insomnia
I kept rollin' on the bed for 2 hours
Until 4am

Get myself up and online
Chat on msn with jiaxiang

Fall asleep at around 5.45am

Mum wake me up at 7am
But I was absolutely sleep died

Holy Shit*
I didn't sit for today's SEJARAH paper
I'm gettin' a T in my results
T=Tidak hadir

Fine,exausted.
I really need to sleep.

At noon, went for a hair cut
with mummy and sisters

Time:12.30pm
Picked my youngest sister,sylvia after school

Then,went to I-B hair saloon

Sis,Fion dye her hair again
So I did hair treatment


Kinda enjoy.


How's the new hair cut?
Sorry,I knew I looks fugly without make-up xD

Gotta get ready for tuition at 4pm
Ciaozzz guys~
chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( ",)

Back at 10.40pm
My baby have to sleep
c0s' tomoro g0tta w0rk at a new location xD
jiay0u Baby!

Baby很厉害噢~
我还没跟他说
他就问我做莫跑去剪头发?
(因为他也知道我爱发如命

我就问他:你又知道?
Baby:看你的鸟头就知道啦~
==

跟baby说我今天没有去考试~
给他骂到狗血!

No comments:

Post a Comment