Friday, November 26, 2010

Bye Exam, Hi Holidays

Hey guys, I'm finished my exam. Finally~
Let's just skip the stupid exam part.
And get the holidays started, yeah!
 
My semester break is from 26 Nov to 10 Jan.
It's about a month long, Wow~
And the day when I back to college, it's2011!!!!
I will be 19 years old, terribly horrible shit*
Why can't I stay at 18s? Cute, young, hot, energetic and yet cooool~

At first, I thought we are going to yell/scream/hug each other/cam-whore like crazy after exam
But, we all did none of above.
The very first thing came out in my mind was:
Go back home and sleep.

Yeah~ Extremely exhausted after this killing exam.
I don't really get enough rest. LOLss.
Bye Taylor's for a month =D
Last night went yamcha with honey, fish and Tan Chee Keong

I love Bangsar Village's Starbucks!
0mg, I can't live without Starbucks!

And yea, you guys know what?
This morning, bunch of us were chilling at Starbucks.
Yet Julian's friend called and asked where's him?
He answered :" I'm at bucks laaa."
Cuteeee~ Hehes. I love bucks!

Back to home at 2am.

Alright, plenty of things need to be done.
Besides that, I need to plan my December schedule.
Work hard and Play hard
  Let's see my plans onwards..
27 Nov :Sing K 
Yea~ midnight session with my Kepong's gang
Miss them much..Zhen Ling, Jia Xiang, Yoro..

28 Nov :Half year anniversary
Yea~We've been through half a year
And this is a must to celebrate, right?
Still considering where to go?
Jogoya Starhill? Tenji? 
Feel curious? follow my blog..
29 Nov :Sing K
Yup! Another K session with my dearest
They are honey, baobei and Xue Fang
Hoho~ Last time 4 of us often ponteng together to sing k
Somehow, have a feel that it's a celebration of me and her patched back
So, yea...Expecting..
30 Nov :Working
1 Dec :Shi-sha 
Yesshh! A shi-sha session for us, smokers of Taylor's
The bunch of us, Cheryl, Mitchell, Julian
=D
11 Dec : Gathering
Well, organizing a gathering for primary school friends
I think it has been 5 years we didn't meet up each other
Can't miss this chance, indeed! 
Okays, so far this is the structure of my basic plan.
Gotta make all of it success~

Doing nails art now, ciaozz!

To all Taylor's Diploma In Communication students:
 Happy Holidays! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment