Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Curve Day

24 Nov 2010

7am
This morning has been a suffer morning to me
Cos I can't wake myself up
As I was staying up until 5am last night for revision

Thank you my boyf for callin' me
I'm really appreciate you
You're seem to be the special ones
 
Alright, today is the final of Intro to Mass Communication
Thought it was a pretty easy subject
I'm totally lost!

Just read through some important notes, didnt even try to understand
I gave up this morning


8am
Stunning at Starbucks, yeah again~
Dindn't intend to struggle for the last minute
So yeah, chill =D

Meet the new friend, Julian.


9am
It's time to get into the examination hall
My table number is 383
Hoping it to be a lucky number

Once I start answering the question, I was like Wtf*

The questions are seem to be so easy to me..LoL
 *Claps*
Say bye bye to IMCOMM , hooorayyy~
2 more subjects left.

Sorry didnt put on make-up xD
10am
Finished the papers. Back to home sweet home.


12pm
Off to shopping with dear mummi
Although it's exam week

No worries, definitely I can handle CCPD =)


Make up and dress up
are always my hobbies *wink*

On the way
*Peace* I wants holidays!

0mg...I really hates the make-up today..
Cos mum was ready and waited for me..

Thought I can't shop anymore cos' I am broke..

 Mummi busy choosing dresses

I'm tooo boring
so it's cam-whore time..^~^

 We went to Nichii
One of my fav store
You can find plenty of trendy dresses there
Sales now!! 10% - 70%

Go and grab yours now!

 Fitting session

Yup, I've bought these.
White formal top - RM 34.90
Skinny jeans - RM 45.90

Wanted to buy this blackie dress
It just look flawless
Unfortunately, I can't get myself use to skirts..LOL

Cute pose, right? *Tee-hees*

Love my Sony TX7
10.2 Megapixels, cost me 1.4k, Hotty RED!

A close-up shot
See? Face sucks! Skin allergic to specific products..
I can only clean my face with fresh waters and I can't use any chemical products on my face..
Otherwise, my f**king face will turns to sun burn's effects..

Mum was trying her Red roses dress
*Eheemm* Unlike..

We bought this!
Leopard print blackie dress!
Mummi, I wanna share with you..
It's sexy, indeed!


Exhausting of fitting session, take off and put on repeatedly..
At least we bought something, yeah!
Next, walk around and mum wanna choose Christmas presents for the upcoming Christmas Party..

Saw this - effing huge wine glasses!
0mg.....
Daddy would like to collect *Heehees*
Guess what? It costs RM499.00

Extreme-huge alarm clock too~

Bought my high heel of today too!
From Vincci store
Costs me RM49.90

Like it? I do..


Alright, I'm online-ing here.
Idk what to do?
Doubting facebook/textbook again?

Have been doubting bout' this question for the whole week.
But I'd always choose facebook first then textbook *My bad*

Guys, I'm done here.
Gotta revise tomorrow's subject 

And date my boyf at night.
We're damn sweet at this moment!
This Sunday is gon' be our half year anniversary!
Hearts you!

No comments:

Post a Comment