Monday, November 15, 2010

STRIVE is the only way to do

Alright, let's begin my new post.
 *Applause*
 
12 November 2010
Friday

P/s : Started 1 week of study week!
Cheers~ It's holidays!

Went swimming alone @ Rahman Putra Club House
Dadday used to be a loyal member there for 10 years long.

Yeah! Didn't tried to drive there alone yet today I did!
It's about 15minutes driving from Kepong.
 
Golf course
One day, I'll learn to play golf =D

Swimming pool
Holy Shit! I'm the only one who were swimming there but, Enjoyed!

Ordered Cheese sandwich and sprite as brunch
Cooool, right?
Sorry mum, Rm10 counted into your account xD

The Club House
Hmmm, not bad..
You really can enjoy yourself there cos there are no one else 
except a few of working staffs

Me in my new swim suit =D
Love it !
Sorry again for showing my fugly face w'out make up
 

Swimming has became a tiring exercise for me cos I hardly do exercise.
But I'm gaining weight, therefore I have to.

Anyone wanna join me swimming?
My boyf can't, cos he kinda hate swimming.

I will swim at least once a week =D
Promised myself to~


13 November 2010
Saturday

As you all know, weekends are my working days.
Although final exam is just around the corner,
I don't give a damn!
Useless! Alright, I will strive.


15 November 2010
Monday

Off day with my boyf
Watched "No regrets义海豪情" at home
A very famous drama recently , hehes.
It's a must to catch up!

I give 5 stars wink
 
My mum already biasa I overnight at his house
Hahahaha xD


16 November 2010
Tuesday

Yea, I supposed to sit for the final exam today
But, I missed it!
Due to some stupid mistakes.

*Claps* How dare I?

No worries, cos no matter what Shit I have to do
I'll re-take the paper!

Off to Sungei Wang

Washed, blow and cut my hair at saloon
Spent RM 45
 Prefer my curly hair/straight hair? Hehes.

Bought a lot of magazines
Spent RM 20
 You can find plenty of cheap magazines@ book store 
located at LG floor, Sungei Wang Plaza

The cheapest you can get is RM2.50 each!
Grab it!

Starbucks signature 
Ice-blended mocha 
Spent RM 13
 Starbucks again?!
Just FML*
Idk since when I can't live without it!


Bought Mild7
Spent RM 10

0mfg! 
I've spent RM 88 within a few hours!

 That's why my money gone like waters!
Imagine if I can spend 100 bulks a day,
Despite shopping days(RM500/day)
It means I spend RM3000/month ~
 

The reason why I have to work is shown.
I really have to.

Although I'm a 18 years old girl,
I never treat myself as a teenager.

Hate myself for growing so fast too.
It dosen't matter, STRIVE is the only way I can do.
Nothing else.

Bye, time to strive.
Let's see I will go Facebook/Textbook later?
Ciaozzzz =D

No comments:

Post a Comment