Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deadline

Hey all~
Just a lil' update

Currently stunning @Starbucks, Sungei Wang

I planned perfectly but unfortunately things never goes steady ..

My boyf woke me up this early in the morning,
Yea..He needs to get to work, and I need to follow him..

Was supposed to study for Fundamental Management
Cos tomorrow is the deadline- 
Final's here!

Thanks to menstruation pain
Yup, just ruin my everything!
My study mode, my fighting mood, my appetite etc.

Sitting @ Starbucks outdoor seem to be a freaking stupid act.
Hey, it's fucking hot outside
And imagine you're in the owen
*Ding* Being baked...

Alright, moved all the way to Times Square's Starbucks
*Thumbs up* at least I can sit comfortably on sofa
Choose not to smoke while studying
Yup, strive!

I put loads of effort this time!
Like serious shit*

I can't imagine the day I fail!
Gosh~ Another 10k, another 4 months time,
same semester, same subjects, same lecturer?
No! Big No!

From the morning till night,
Nothing much I've studied.
 
My body's absolutely exhausted.
It's like a dead body

Thus, I turned off the study mode so here I am!
*wink*

God bless me,
Guan yin ma bless me,
Allah bless me,


Gimme at least a PASS!!!

Might turn it on again, later...
I mean...study mode...

At the moment, busy doing my portfolio too~
Due on the last day of final..
Wow, like damn fucking ngam~

Last Assignment to do, so just do it!
Show you guys some part of it =D


Need time and energy to do decoration, setting and blah blah~
Lol, why 24 hours a day is never enough for me?!


Alright, ciaozz~
Wish me good luck yaaa...

Move to Sem 2! Yeah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment