Friday, August 7, 2009

♥Today 123456789™

07.08.09

Today is Friday.It's english versi0n,hurrayy!
I didn't go to school as usual.
It's been 3 days continuous
and I attend school for only a day within this week.
Hey,I know ain't co0l. =~=

Well mum didn't even say a single word.
I guess she dote on me all the time xD
Yea,she does.


10.30am
I woke up c0s' of sufferin' stomachache badly.
I dial to my mum and she persuaded me to take medicine s0 I do.

I was resting in my room with air-cond
with super duper low temperature.
And yet I was sweating like hell c0s' of the f*cking pain!

Then,I fell asleep and my stomachache has g0ne.
S0 weird huh?!


12.30pm
As I'm doin' my hair and make-up.
Preparin' for sh0ppin' with mum,hah!

We went to plaza metro prima.
Bought l0ads of masks like crazy*

2.00pm
Ate sandwiches and have tea with mum.

2.45pm
Heading to my primary scho0l.
To pick my y0ungest sister.
JAM JAM JAM JAM!

3.00pm
Heading to Jusc0.
Mega sales yeah ! I'm g0nna sh0p ! xD

First,I forgot where we went.
Let me recall.

Hmm,first,
HmmmP! Impressive !

80% disc0unts for bags within an hour,
Loads of aunties and even uncles were sought for theirs madly!

Well,not really interesting to those cheap bags.

I bought a few pieces of bras,hoh0!
My favourite !
I'm not a girl but not yet a woman?!


Next,mum bought me a branded bag.
Not really that famous brand-CARLO RINO
That c0st RM240.00 but after 30% disc0unt still it c0st RM170.00

Mum bought for me,so touch~
She demand me not to bring it to mamak stall.
It's okie,I'll dote on my brand new bag in pure white.

Then,bought a high heel AGAIN but this one is casual style.
Mum thinks it's nice too. Hoh0.

After that,went to Popular to buy some magazines.

Last,mum went to market to buy vege.
What about me? I smoke outside marrybrown.Hah!

6.00pm
Baby came and pick me,sweet~
I bought him "Siew Mai" =)

Then,back to his home to watch DVD for 4 hours.
We cooked in the kitchen to0.
P0rridge.

11.30pm
Home sweet home!

Dad and mum are going to Genting.
Tomorrow night got concert ^^

12.00am
My b0ss MR.Wong called me to yamcha.

Dressed up,he pick me at my home.
Then we went to KFC.

We were chit-chattin' and smokin' there for almost 6 hours.
This is crazy man!

6.30am
Home sweet home AGAIN.

It's been such a long time I never hang out at midnight.
Feel damn sy0k tonight,Yeah!

7.30am
I'm bloggin' here,usin' my dad's laptop.
Damn f*cking lag !

Maybe bc0s' I'm running the restaurant city in facebook~
Level up up up , xixi ^^

Aiks,can't transfer my pics at all !

1st,my hp's screen has br0ken.
2nd,my hp's USB has g0ne.

Perhaps I left it in cyber cafe,or baby's home.
Shit* I have no idea !

Blog without pics is totally borin'
I know I know~

Chilllllllllll~ =)

Do you guys know today is special ?
Lo0oook,
12:34:56 pm
07.08.09

It's 123456789!
The next ones gotta wait for another 80years!

My mo0d : Happy ( ",)


[ The End ]

1 comment: